Below is a compilation of many days of teachings from within in the form of key phrases. The purpose of the words below is to take us inside where we find that which is eternal, that which we know as God. In reading through this list, one of the phrases may lead you inside to that place behind the mind, that place where thought stops, revealing to us incredible joy and love, love that shows we are already healed, whole and complete, that we lack nothing, that there is nothing lacking; that takes us to the place where we see that any lack or imperfection is only an imagining with the appearance of being real, because what we believe – in our minds – appears real to us . . . . . Read these phrases slowly, letting your thinking stop, letting yourself relax, entering into a grounded and present state.
- Turn inward. Connect to Universal Beingness
- Just Be. Do nothing else.
- Go inside to get the fix you seek. That is where it truly resides.
- If you feel an emotion, a hurt, realize that it is like a three dimensional object, that breathes, has a pulse . . . It is not who or what you are. By seeing it as separate from you, you can let it be exactly as it is without needing or trying to change it.
- If any deeper issues emerge, give space to them and around them. Give space to everything and around everything. Give space to yourself to be. Give space around your self.
- Feel time stop, allowing this moment to last forever, to become eternal. Know that this is the real.
- I say: “Are you?” You say: “Yes”. I say “That’s it – do nothing else”. (quote from Lester Levenson).
- Find the eyes. These are the portals, the gateways to the Infinite.
- Feel how it is already perfect, just as it is, just as you are.
- Let my Beingness observe my body, observe my mind.
- Turn inward. Find the wonderful spot.
- Know the indescribable, what others call God.
- Know the state of no resistance, because there is nothing to resist, nothing that needs resisting. Any perceived need for resistance is only a seemingness in my mind that I can let go of to see clearly.
- Get out of my head by turning inward, to find myself in the state of Beingness.
- Ego closes me energetically and perpetuates the pain – pleasure cycle; Love opens me resulting in the sense, the knowingness, of joy beyond measure. Allow myself to Love.
- Who shall I Love? Rest in that question, in the energy of the question. Rest in inner knowingness. The question is a tool to bring you to the state of Beingness. Your inner knowingness knows the answer. There is no need for your mind to insert itself into answering the question.
- Ask the question: How is this important? Inner knowingness knows that which has no importance. Only love has importance. Only Love is real. Only Love is your true nature. Square everything with Love – you will know what this means.
- Get out of my head and into my life. Anything in my head is a seemingness. Anything in my head is not needed. Get out of my head into here and now.
- Allow circular, spiral, thinking and thoughts to stop. The thoughts are not needed. My inner knowingness knows. The thoughts keep me from knowing that. They slow down the process whereby inner knowingness reveals the answers, which really I already know. It is a big Ego boost to think my mind has figured something out, and the boost is bigger the harder it is to figure out. All this is unnecessary. So the only real growth is letting go of Ego. There is no Ego, it is only imagined. As an adult, I have no need for ego to protect me and keep me safe. I have no need because I am an eternal being. Who am I being kept safe from? There is no one or nothing that can harm me because I am eternal. Death teaches this when we leave this earthly plane. But we can learn this lesson now and be free.
Blessings upon you; allow yourself to know the Love that is your true nature.
You said you are filled with so much anger
I imagined what it would be like to be with you without that anger
To be without that in me that is scared of that anger, that hides from it, looks away
Refuses to acknowledge it and my response to it
And as I imagined this tears came to my eyes and a smile softened my face
And I asked myself
What if it were possible for me to live without this reaction?
What would that be like?
How would my life be different without that reaction?
I lost myself in that question, and rested in it, the question having led me to that imperturbable place behind the mind where time stops and flow begins . . .
And as I asked this question of “what if” in this way the healing began,
I could feel the shift happening
For with the shift I began to be filled with love instead
Being healed from whatever I was doing, my role in perpetuating your anger,
And hope began to dawn and fill my day with light.
Yes! You are beautiful, and precious and worthy of all the good things that life has to offer!
And so our journeys are intertwined – your journey becomes my journey
As I see that how I perceive you, or what I perceive in you predicts or even defines
The tone and quality of each interaction
Each opportunity to feel and show my love for you
To call forth my true nature from self-imposed exile
To incarnate in my life the image of myself living in this way
As I imagine how this way of living would feel
To see you exactly as you are
Everything about you
Without feeling any need for you to be different
Because your true nature is that of love and goodness / splendour
And by looking at your true nature
Through this change it brings in me
I become more loving
And any negative feelings and life stealing reactions
Of disapproval and resistance subside and fade
As I imagine how my life would be different without that in me.
And I feel the glow of that new way of being permeate every cell of my body
So rejoice with me for we are one
Let us open our hearts to let love burst forth
Emerging from the hidden depths inside us
This place unknown even to ourselves
Imagining looking deeply into it,
Into the well of our own beauty
And seeing deeper and deeper
To the very bottom
And then farther still
To past the dark layer and passing through that until there is only love
An ocean of love connecting all things
And each and every one of us
Oh! How it feels to see this love and be connected to it
Oh how that is all there is!
Blessings be upon you, today and always
World without end
September 26, 2016
There is power in a teaching, a teaching that can move the Soul, draw one outside of their way of thinking or seeing the world; there are thoughts that can lead one to inside themselves where true knowledge resides, where love reigns eternal, where life is sweet, where the precious beauty of the flower of the Soul blossoms and fills us with joy and wonder. A teaching can do all those things, for it is an arrow pointing to what is there for you to see, waiting for you to look inside and behold it. Neither the teaching nor the teacher are to be worshiped or seen as the way, lest they become the focus and the way be hidden or lost from view. Seek not the teaching nor the teacher. There are many teachers and many teachings. You will know the fruit of the teaching by its taste and whether it leads you inside towards others, or if it leads you to the teacher or teaching itself as the source of life or truth or love and acceptance. The teacher and the teaching are only sign posts showing a path on your journey inward into the world, to the place behind the mind, where the infinite power of love reigns eternal, where there are no limitations, where your life becomes a blessing, to yourself and to the world. Blessings upon you, today and always.
Sunday September 11, 2016
Standing before me
Oh the flood of emotion
Feeling the incredible joy / rapture
All the way down to the bottoms of my feet
My skin tingling
Expanding inward to eternity
As I stand here
Loving and filled with love
Seeing everyone I have ever known or met
Standing in a long line before me stretching from left to right
As far as the eye can see
There is the one I loved like a father
The one I wished well for, respected and would say hi to,
There is my good friend from childhood, my buds from high school,
The ones I loved dearly
Those I was hurt deeply by
Where pain still lingers or lies hidden.
One by one I stand before each of you
I look and I look and I look
Deeper and deeper and deeper
Until I see your Soul
Until time dissolves
And the moment becomes eternal
I imagine myself filled with such love
Such love for you
I imagine how that would feel
And then imagine feeling that feeling
Knowing that there are no limitations in imagining
That all things are possible when I imagine “being” or “having” or “being in the state of being”.
As I stand before
I say your name
As I gaze into your eyes
Allowing myself to remember you
And see all the beauty of you
Everything I ever admired you for
was drawn to in you,
acknowledging all those things whatever they are or were
(be they good things or pain and trauma)
for through acknowledging
I can forgive myself and be healed of that which hides
and then I can imagine myself healed, being whole and complete
not because of anyone else
but because my true nature is that of love, and that is who I am, was and always will be
And so, precious one, as I stand before you
As I gaze into your eyes
I imagine so many things . . .
I imagine the feeling of being whole and complete
Without looking to you for me to feel that way about myself
I imagine being able to stand on my own and being able to stand before you
Imagining forgiving myself for who and how I am or was with you
And forgiving you for the pain and hurt I felt
And have carried for so long
I imagine a new state free of the need to carry that pain
That pain that was always part of my life, having become the “normal” state . . .
And as I look at you
The image of you that I created in my mind
Changes as my vision clears
And I see your Soul
As our Souls see each other
My Soul – perfect, whole and complete
Beholding your Soul – perfect, whole and complete
What more is there than that!
I see until there is no more
No more pain
No more separation
No need to pretend
Be this or be that
Until there is nothing more
And this big line of people
And it all swirls and flows and becomes one
And I am left with a gentle, sweet tenderness
For me, and you, and the long line of people
And the greater mass of humanity
Each one unique and precious.
Sunday September 11, 2016
The heavens inside me open
allowing me to see clearly
with the eyes of love
love, which is our true nature
which sees the minutest detail
with which everything can be seen
from which nothing is hidden
from which nothing needs to be hidden
because the more clearly I truly see
the more I love
for I cannot help but love the one I behold in this manner
seeing their true nature, their essence, their Soul
that which is eternal in them.
And so I now understand
that when I stopped seeing or rather stopped allowing myself to see,
in that moment I stopped the flow of love inside me
closing myself off from the most beautiful precious force in the whole universe
what people call God
what people look for outside themselves
but which is not found there
for it is here
in this moment
in the power of now.
I acknowledge my pain
a life time of feelings of helplessness
For acknowledging is the means through which trauma is healed,
through which I can allow myself to let my eyes see again
(for they are made for seeing)
so that the flow of love can be restored
inside me and through me
and from me
and to the world
that I am.
Herein lies the answer to all the suffering
for in this act of acknowledgement
there is such warmth and acceptance . . .
it is ok to cry, to have been hurt and broken and filled with despair
it is ok to have failed and been foolish and made any number of countless mistakes
those mistakes which have tormented me throughout my entire life . . .
and in this spirit of beholding without judgement or condemnation
of looking with the microscope that love is and seeing everything,
then the pain, the hurt, the trauma
can flow and swirl like the genie coming out of the bottle,
and once freed from this bottle
(the prison into which I had made my heart)
I am no longer cut off, being able to give and receive all that is needed for life and living.
Come, oh loving child that you are, that I am
I will open my heart
and acknowledge everything that yearns to be acknowledged
I will see with the eyes of love
– seeing everything
– seeing beyond that which only fear perceives
– seeing through to the true essence, the devine
– seeing everything until the flow of love is restored
until I realise that you, me, everyone and everything when perceived in this way
are all perfect, whole and complete
because that is our true nature
that all the imperfections are only perceptions
obscuring my vision
from seeing the divine inside us, behind the veil.
that is it.
Peace and love and blessings to each and every one of you.
Sept. 1, 2016. 6 am. Wakefield